Do I Need A Prosthodontist?
You should seek a Prosthodontist when:
- You want a specialist’s opinion
- Your treatment requires the care of several dental specialists
- Dental implants interest you.
- You are missing one or more teeth
- You have damaged or worn teeth
- You wear dentures or removable partial dentures
- You want to improve the aesthetics of your smile
- You are in need of complex dental reconstruction due to traumatic injury
- You have a congenital or birth anomaly, or oral cancer
How Are We Different?
We provide the highest quality of comprehensive care, which takes care of your esthetic, functional, and emotional demands. Dr. Dhawan is an expert in preserving what remains and replacing what you have lost—emphasizing your long-term prognosis and overall health. Dr. Dhawan and his team are determined and focused on providing an outstanding experience using both time-tested, evidence-based traditional and state-of-the-art modern techniques. Our office in Centennial has been serving the area for more than 20 years.
Here at CCIPD, our focus has always been on building positive relationships with our patients. Patients with severe dental needs are often frustrated or exhausted by the time they come to us. In addition to restoring dental function and appearance, we strive to create a positive treatment environment. We pride ourselves on finding practical and affordable solutions for all patients, with the goal of improving your quality of life.