Total tooth replacement is not the most popular subject to talk about with friends or family members. However, if you’ve lost most, or all, of your teeth – for whatever reason, getting the best dentures you can is an important step to regaining your smile, eating a healthy diet, and improving your self-esteem.
The good news is, the technological advances in fabricating and fitting dentures have made them far more comfortable and durable than ever before. At Co Implant Pros, we offer the most customized and personal denture treatment in the Denver metro area. With nearly 25 years as your Littleton area prosthodontist, Dr. Maroney has the training, knowledge, and experience to ensure that your tooth replacement therapy with dentures will be surprisingly comfortable and effective.
Here are our 5 Tips for Getting the Best Dentures you can:
- Learn the best type of dentures for you. A full examination and consultation with Dr. Maroney will guarantee you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision on the type of dentures that will be best for you: full dentures, partial dentures, and/or dental implants to anchor your dentures.
- Get the best fitting dentures possible. Because Dr. Maroney will take your through the entire process, from examination to customized fabrication to personally fitting your dentures, you can be confident that you will have the best fitting dentures available.
- Take good care of your new dentures. Not only will we provide you with the best set of new teeth possible, we will also teach you how to care for your dentures to ensure they last as long as possible.
- Have your dentures checked every year. Since everyone is different, and because your mouth can change over time, you should have your dentures checked for fit and function once a year. On average, dentures last about five years before needing to be refitted or replaced.
- Smile more often, because you can! Now that you feel more confident, and attractive, share your happiness and smile at everyone you see. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” ~ Mother Teresa, from BrainyQuote.com
Wearing dentures for total tooth replacement has become far more comfortable than ever before. If you’re looking for a viable tooth replacement therapy, a new set of modern dentures may be your best choice.
The doctors and staff at The Colorado Center for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry are available to help you determine effective solutions to all of your dental problems. If you would like more information from your Littleton area Prosthodontist, please call to make an appointment today.