Dental implants are a titanium substitute for the missing roots of your natural teeth. They are utilized in many situations to restore areas where you are missing teeth: such as not having enough natural teeth to support a fixed bridge; to replace single-tooth areas; as well as to support and stabilize partial dentures or full dentures.
As your Littleton Prosthodontist, Dr. James Maroney will work hard to give you the quality-of-life you deserve by helping you restore the health, function, and aesthetics of your smile, using dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
If you’re missing one tooth or more, you may find there are other things you miss. You may miss your natural smile. You may miss being able to enjoy your favorite foods. When was the last time you crunched into an apple or sank your teeth into a mouth-watering steak? Do you feel self-conscious about eating or speaking in public?
- Smile with Confidence – With dental implants, your teeth will be secure. You will no longer need to cover your mouth when you laugh or smile.
- Eliminate Embarrassing “Slippage” – Old or ill-fitting dentures can become loose, creating slippage and slurred speech or other embarrassing moments. Dental implants will eliminate this slippage and reduce embarrassing moments in all social situations.
- Maintain Healthy Adjacent Teeth – With traditional practices, the teeth adjacent to a missing tooth must be ground down to place a bridge. Dental implants often eliminate the need to modify healthy teeth, resulting in a more conservative and aesthetically pleasing restoration.
- Make an Investment in Dental Health – Dental implant tooth replacement therapy may initially seem more expensive than traditional treatment. However, the cost for long-term success with dental implants is often equivalent to repetitive temporary treatment solutions. Implants are indeed a wise investment.
- Improve Your Self-Esteem – With dental implants, you can regain nearly all the capabilities you had with your natural teeth. Most implant patients experience renewed confidence. Your improved self-esteem will allow you to participate in activities you were once restricted from. You’ll be able to enjoy life.
The doctors and staff at The Colorado Center for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry are available to help you determine effective solutions to all of your dental problems. If you would like more information from your Littleton area Prosthodontist, please call to make an appointment today.