For a number of reasons, dentures remain the most popular tooth replacement therapy available. They’re convenient and cost-effective of course but, perhaps most important, patients are familiar with the idea of wearing dentures. In this case, familiarity does not breed contempt. Rather, patients have a fairly good sense of what’s involved with using dentures, and a certain comfort level with this very common dental prosthetic.
If you’ve lost most, or all, of your teeth, due to an accident, disease or neglect, getting the best dentures you can find is an important step to regaining your smile, eating a healthy diet, and boosting your confidence.
The Latest Denture Technology
The technological advances we’ve seen in denture technology in the past 20 years or so are truly amazing. In fact, fabricating and fitting dentures has never been easier, and has made modern dentures far more comfortable and durable than ever before.
In our Littleton office, we offer the most customized, most personal denture treatment in the Denver metro area. With nearly 25 years as your Littleton area prosthodontist, Dr. Maroney has the training, knowledge, and experience to ensure that your tooth replacement therapy with dentures will be surprisingly comfortable and effective.
Here are five reasons we believe we can provide you with the best dentures in Denver:
- An experienced Prosthodontist – Dr. Maroney is one of the most experienced prosthodontists in the metro area. Because of the thoroughness of his examination and consultation, he can guarantee you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision on the type of dentures that will be best for you: full dentures, partial dentures, and/or dental implants to anchor your dentures.
- The best fit possible – Because he cares about your comfort, Dr. Maroney has invested in the latest in digital denture technology available. Unlike most dentists, this enables him to take you through the entire process, from examination to customized fabrication to personally fitting your dentures. This will give you the confidence that you will have the best fitting dentures available.
- We follow-through for you – Beyond providing you with the best set of dentures possible, we will also teach you how to take care of your dentures, helping you to protect your investment and ensuring your new dentures will last as long as possible.
- Ongoing care and adjustments – Your mouth will change over time, requiring us to re-fit your dentures occasionally. Since we made them, we can re-fit them more effectively. Also, since we’ve been serving the Littleton and Denver are for more than 25 years, you can be sure we’ll be here if and when you need us again. On average, dentures last about five years before needing to be refitted or replaced.
- We give you a reason to smile more often – Because you are now the proud owner of the best dentures available, you are going to feel more confident and attractive. We want you to share your joy – and smile at everyone you meet! 🙂
When you’re wearing the best dentures in Denver, you will be more comfortable and confident than you could have imagined – even though you now have “false teeth”. If you’re looking for a cost-effective tooth replacement therapy, a new set of modern dentures may be your best choice.
The doctors and staff at The Colorado Center for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry are available to help you determine effective solutions to all of your dental problems. If you would like more information from your Littleton area Prosthodontist, please call to make an appointment today.